Open Records Requests

All Open Records Request should be made through the City Clerk's Office.

City Clerk:

Ashley Raider, CKMC
Appointed to Office: January 14, 2019
Email: Ashley Raider

The City Clerk is an appointed city official who is responsible for record keeping, preparation of agendas for City Commission, publishing ordinances, advertising meetings, and possessing the city seal.  As official custodian of records pursuant to KRS 61.879-61.884 Open Records Act, the City Clerk is responsible for accepting Open Records Requests and providing requested information as permitted. 

Open Records Request

The Kentucky Open Records Act, KRS 61.870 has been amended effective June 29, 2021.  

Kentucky Open Records Act, KRS 61.870

You may submit an open records request by submitting the Open Records Request Form (PDF) or the online form below, by visiting the Administration Office at City Hall, or by fax or e-mail

  1. Ashley Raider

    City Clerk

  2. City Hall

    Physical Address
    445 W Main Street
    Danville, KY 40422

Open Records Request Form

  1. Statement regarding use of public records

    KRS 61.870(4) defines “commercial purpose” as the “direct or indirect use of any part of a public record or records, in any form, for sale, resale, solicitation, rent, or lease of a service, or any use by which the user expects a profit either through commission, salary, or fee.” However, “commercial purpose” does not include the publication or related use of the public record by a newspaper or periodical, by a radio or television station in its news or informational program, or by use in the prosecution or defense of litigation by the parties to such an action or their attorney. 

  2. This request is (choose one):*
  3. Statement regarding residency*

    I further state that I am a resident of Kentucky because I am (please check one):

  4. Delivery Method*
  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.