To comply with local, state and federal requirements, the City of Danville is required to monitor and permit all activity located within FEMA designated flood hazard areas.  Visit the FEMA Floodplain Map Service Center here to see if your property is impacted.  Please contact the City Engineer's office if you have questions.

Floodplain Construction Permit

Any improvements or projects impacting the floodplain are required to be permitted with the City.  Please download the Permit Application linked below and return to the City Engineer's Office.

Useful Links

  1. Josh Morgan

    City Engineer

  2. Maranda Collins

    Engineering Clerk