Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Contact Us

  1. Contact Us

    New residents cannot apply for water/sewer or trash/recycling service online. Applications will only be accepted at the Water... More…


  1. Land Disturbance Permit

    Permit Application to Disturb Land in the City of Danville